What a fun and funky card, great job!!
This is super cute!!! I particular adore the little fella on the top right, taking a sneaky peak.Wonderful cardThanks for playing
Super kult kort! :) Herlig farger og knæsjt med han som titter over kanten!! :) Klem Ida
How fun, love that little guy!
Very cute, love all the polka dots..
wow this is so cute! I Love the doodling details. It is fun, bright and a great take on Laura's sketch.Thanks for joining us Carina:) Kazan & Laura
Well this is a fun and funky card love that little guy peeping.
cute, cute, cute!!!
LOL that is just too cute!
What a amazing card!I love the little robot peeking in the right hand top!Just toooo cute!Hugs, Marit.
Super cute card!
This totally made me smile!!! Great card!!
so cute! I like the robot and the number 4! Awesome colors too!Clouds :D
Legg inn en kommentar
13 kommentarer:
What a fun and funky card, great job!!
This is super cute!!! I particular adore the little fella on the top right, taking a sneaky peak.
Wonderful card
Thanks for playing
Super kult kort! :) Herlig farger og knæsjt med han som titter over kanten!! :)
Klem Ida
How fun, love that little guy!
Very cute, love all the polka dots..
wow this is so cute! I Love the doodling details. It is fun, bright and a great take on Laura's sketch.
Thanks for joining us Carina
:) Kazan & Laura
Well this is a fun and funky card love that little guy peeping.
cute, cute, cute!!!
LOL that is just too cute!
What a amazing card!
I love the little robot peeking in the right hand top!
Just toooo cute!
Hugs, Marit.
Super cute card!
This totally made me smile!!! Great card!!
so cute! I like the robot and the number 4! Awesome colors too!
Clouds :D
Legg inn en kommentar